Sunday, May 15, 2011

When I'm Running, This is What I'm Listening To. . . Blog Day #21

I love my iPhone.
I love music, both playing and listening.
I can't play the piano while I run, but I can listen. . .with my iPhone.
God Bless the iPhone. Because I need the music to keep me going to the end of the workout. . .Especially Christian music. . .
Here's the mix I made for myself. . .I'm not in love with all of them, but they have a steady beat and all have great messages. . .Some are slow, but I love the fullness and depth of the musicality so I set my breathing to them. . .Happy listening, and smooth running:

Manifesto- Introducing The City Harmonic
Stronger- Mandisa
Hey Devil- TobyMac
Crazy Enough- MercyMe
Changed Forever (feat. Nirva Ready)- TobyMac
Funky Jesus Music (feat. Beckah Shae and Siti Monroe)- TobyMac
This Life- MercyMe
Divine Romance- Phil Wickham
Love Somebody (An 80s Tribute)- Press Play
Move- MercyMe
Tonight (feat. John Cooper of Skillet)- TobyMac
Getcha Hands Up- Press Play
Gimme That Funk- Group 1 Crew
The Generous Mr. Lovewell- MercyMe
ShowStopper- TobyMac
Start Somewhere- TobyMac
Critical Emergency- Group 1 Crew
Change- Group 1 Crew
Can't Shut Up- Anthem Lights
Captured- TobyMac
City on our Knees- TobyMac
Can't Get Over You- Anthem Lights
Break Open the Sky (feat. Israel Houghton)- TobyMac
Wonderin' (feat. Matthew Thiessen)- TobyMac

Total time is approx. 1hr20min.

 

No comments: