Thursday, October 23, 2008

My first blog

I'm not sure why I started a blog. . .Maybe because I'm totally obssessed with Facebook and needed to write things longer that the Status Updates allow. Or maybe because my professional career as wife and mother gives me enough crazy stories and long thoughts that I need some kind of outlet to write them down. Especially since I'm too sleepy to handwrite in a journal.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone will actually read the thing, but I'll write anyway. Maybe I can inspire someone, or get feedback, or just get responses to let me know that I'm not alone in my plight to raise Godly, respectable children who contribute to society in a way that bears good fruit, despite my many failings and personality flaws.

Who's who?
Lela-- 7 years old, 2nd grade, dawdler but responsible and helps with the littles. Can help around the house and loves God, having a mature spiritual understanding (for a 7 year old). Wants to do what is right in the eyes of God and is hardly ever jealous or petty. Smiles a lot.
Ethan-- 5 years old, Kindergarten, emotional and dramatic, athletic and loves to do what's right. A tendency to be a poor sport and doesn't like unexpected change. Incredibly sweet and affectionate. And he's blonde with hazel eyes (I put that in because I am full Chinese)
Charlotte-- will be 4 on Nov. 24th, Preschooler at John Knox Co-op Preschool, intelligent and sweet, the only one with dark hair and dark eyes, very coordinated, very independent and does whatever she feels like (hangs with friends, then goes off and does her own thing), has a tendency to be sneaky
Zoe-- 2 years old, resident chuckle-head, very extroverted and easy-going, not complaint but very cooperative, loves to sing and dance, loves Dora the Explorer and Backyardigans, makes everyone laugh and her brother and sisters love her very much. Right now she's working on showing affection without pushing, hitting, or tackling.

So there's the kiddos in a nutshell. It's always a party here, and I'm always cleaning up after a party. . .More later as things happen and I need to decompress. ..

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay! Another blog to stalk!
Visit mine anytime: www.mooreblessings.blogspot.com

Brian Lawrence said...

It seems everybody wants a blog these days. I started mine a little bit ago...

http://brianlawrenceblog.blogspot.com/

Katie Scott said...

we have one too!!!
http://scottfamilyupdates.blogspot.com/

Blogs are my other addiction (Facebook being the other)